We would walk up to campus to have lunch with Daddy his first year of law school.
This is a family picture after Ted's first year, Spring of 2007
Elk River, Summer of 2007
We will definitely miss the awesome aquatic center here. This is Troy summer of 2007.
Halloween 2007
Christmas 2007
Appaloosa Horse Museum, Spring 2008
Lewiston, On our way to a rodeo
April 2008
Seattle Trip, Fall 2008
We welcomed Zada into our home, October 19, 2008.
November 2008
Ted and Troy are really going to miss the college sports games they were able to go to up here.
When we first came up here, I remember meeting Lauren Brower, wife of a third year law student. I told her that they must be excited to move on. And she said, "Yes, but we've really enjoyed our time here in Moscow." And I thought REALLY? But now I can say that we've really enjoyed our time here in Moscow as well. We have made some great friends that have been our family away from home and we will miss them.
We've grown to love the Palouse. We are definitely a different family leaving Moscow then the family we were when we came. Troy has grown into a sweet, little, almost-three-year-old boy. Zada has been such a joy to have in our family. Ted has worked hard and accomplished a law school degree. I have finished a few projects and grown to love being a stay at home mom. Yes, we have made progress. We will miss this beautiful town that we have grown in.
10 comments:
we didn't grow to love it quite so much :)
I totally know what you mean. Even though we spent twice as long in San Diego, I think I already miss Moscow and the people there more. Plus I think there's some comfort in the whole "school phase" even though we like to think we want it all over with. On to the real world...
Cute blog header! I love that picture!
I know what you mean about leaving Moscow - bitter-sweet! If you have the same experience as most people I talk to, you'll be really homesick for Moscow (and the friends there) for the first few weeks after you leave. But, it does get better. :) I'm so glad that we were in Moscow together and that we became friends!
It was such a great experience to live there! I loved our time there!
Good luck in the "real world"!
You guys are so wonderful! We will miss you too! PS the top pic of Troy and Zada is AMAZING (such cute kids)!
Moscow is definatley a special place! So where are you guys aff too? central wa??? good luck with everything!
You hit the nail right on the head! Leaving Moscow IS Bittersweet. We never anticipated enjoying it as much as we did and we still miss it so much. As for Camille's comment, I don't know if it really get's easier...I still want to go back...but life continues to happen and you just keep moving. We'll always look back at those years in Moscow as some of the best years! Good luck!
Wow. I cannot believe it has been three years already. Crazy. I miss the Rexburg/Idaho Falls area and am excited for you to be moving there. I am sorry you will be missing Moscow though. Head up here anytime, I think the drive is only about 2 hours away and the water is perfect for kids! Good luck with the move.
Congrats!! That is just how I felt. When we moved there I thought the day couldn't come fast enough. However, it seemed like we were there only a short while. We made great friends and loved so much about the area. I think that part of us still misses there. We have great memories from our time there, but you will love the next phase too! A REAL JOB!!
I feel EXACTLY the same way! Who knew I would end up LOVING Moscow?! We miss it already!
These pictures are beautiful, Annette! I get so sad when I think of you guys moving. We'll definitely come and see you, though.
Post a Comment