Friday, June 19, 2009

8 months


Zada Mae is 8 months old. It might be the mother in me, but I swear she keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is crawling like a mad woman now. She will also pull herself up to the coffee table, couch, etc. and walk around them. She loves to walk while holding onto our hands.

Zada sleeps through the night, most of the time, but only takes two naps between 30 minutes, and an 1 1/2 hours.

She loves her big brother and has made it obvious to us that he is way funnier then anyone else.
She is a great eater, and has learned to love everything, but baby food peaches. She loves the canned peaches though. Zada has 2 bottom teeth, and I love that she has hair! We can put a little pony tail up on top.

We couldn't ask for a better baby. She is such a happy girl. We love her so much!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! You have the most adorable kiddos. Love the new blog look by the way.

Brandi said...

I don't think its just the mother in you...she's pretty stinkin cute!!! I can't believe she's already 8 months, crazy!

Nilsens said...

Zada is beautiful! I am definitely able to see more of her daddy in her lately.

Meg said...

You're not biased, she's darling. You do such a good job with the pictures.

jenny~ said...

she is adorable- and hard to believe she is 8 months already, it seems like it was only weeks ago that you were posting a new baby girl on your blog!! time sure is flying by:)