
I turned 25 on Tuesday. Ted surprised me with flowers. Then he came home early with a present, Photoshop Elements! We spent the afternoon at the pool as a family. Later Ted took me out to dinner, thanks to the Thackers for babysitting! Ted has been super busy studying for the bar, so it was fun spending some much needed time with him. It was a wonderful birthday!

4 comments:
Good Job on the gift Ted!!! I have Photoshop Elements and I LOVE IT!!!! I definitely don't know all the ins and outs of it yet, but if you have questions, let me know, I may be able to answer them!!! I am glad you had a great birthday!!!
Allison
ps - I wish I was 25 again!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNETTE!!! You're a wonderful friend, and I feel so privileged to know you. Gorgeous photo of Troy and Zada as your blog header, by the way! Ted did a good job on your gift.
Im glad you had such a great day!!!!! now you need to get your hands on some cool actions!!!! (for photoshop)
Oh my goodness Annette, I didn't know it was your birthday that day at the pool, I feel awful! Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment