We've had a lot of family come up to see us since Zada arrived. Okay maybe not 'a lot' but more then ever before little Zada came. My mom came for a week (Yes, I cried when she left, but I think I'm okay now.) Ted's parents came for about 3 days, and then my brother Lance and his wife Autumn came to see us for about 3 days as well. When Lance and Autumn were here we all went to see Madagascar 2.
Yes, all of us. Troy sat and watched the whole thing. Zada slept through the whole thing. And Ted and I enjoyed being in a movie theater again. It was great to take our whole family to the movies! There are some things I will miss about the sleepy stage of newborns!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Madagascar
Posted by Annette at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've been thinking about taking Berkley to that- so now that we know Troy saw it we have no excuse. What a cute little fam. Do you guys know what your doing after MOscow?
I am not going to tell Kennedy that Troy got to see that movie. She asks me every time we drive by the theater if we can go see it. Garrett is too old big to take the movie now. Since he's out of that sleeping stage, I don't think we could pull it off . . . he'd just want to get down and crawl. I'm glad your family got to get out!
Where are more pictures of that beautiful little girl??? I am dying here! Post more PLEASE!!!!!!
Love, Allison
Post a Comment