Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 years

Happy 5 year Anniversary, Honey!

Here are some of our stats from the last 5 years:

8 different homes in 5 Idaho towns

4 cars and to Ted's dismay no pick-up truck. . . . yet

2 bachelor degrees and nearly a jurist-doctorate

2 beautiful children

I can't believe I was 19 when I made the best decision I've ever made. Thank you Ted, I love you! Here's to 5 more!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary!

Camile said...

I love the family picture at the top! Did Katy do that for you? I also love the wedding picture.

That was a cute idea to do the stats of the past five years. I think I might copy your idea for our 5 year next week!

Happy Anniversary!!

Katyanne said...

CONGRATS!!!! Seems about like our stats for our 5th last may :) cheers to the making the best decision at 19 remark!!!!!!! me TOO!!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats! What a great couple you are and a cute family!