Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carey Football

Trevors biggest fans
Last weekend my brother, Trevor, was able to play in the Kibbie Dome for a High School State Championship game! It was great to see my Mom, Aunt, Cousins, and Grandparents. They came up for the game and even stayed a couple of nights with us. Carey beat Kootenai 46 to 12, for the 1A Division 2 Championship. They had an undefeated season. Trevor plays QB, and he had a great game! He was 8-11 passing for 159 yards, 3 TDs-0 int. Trevor also rushed 9 times for 33 yards. Trevor meeting Zada

Trevor and the fam
When did my little brother become like a whole foot taller then me?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Go team! That's awesome! Your little girl totally looks like your side of the family...just like Troy. Good thing, because youare the prettier one int he relationship...don't tell Ted I said that. :) j/k
You guys look great! I love you family picture. I hope that all is well wiht you guys!

Katyanne said...

hey I need your address to send you that CD of your pictures...which building and apartment number are you??