Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Troy was a puppy again this year for Halloween.

Zada was dressed in her 'I love my mummy' onsie.
Dad, Troy, and their pumpkin.

4 comments:

Katyanne said...

oh I was going to see if you wanted a tux for troy or a sailor outfit (soren's outfit last year) but I figured you had one already. He sure looks cute and I didn't remember he was the same thing till you told me and then I remembered :) Zada looks good in orange :)

that..."you're going to miss this" song is playing as I typed this and evertime he says ones 36 and ones 23...im like what!!!! thats a 13 year age difference between kids...yikes :) hopefully we don't wait that long before having another.

GatesGang said...

what an adorable family you have. i remember my older girls being puppies a lot also so cute. I love the pumpkin. So fun their first halloween with Zada so fun.

Camile said...

what a cute puppy!!!

Zada is beautiful! How is it having a girl - any didfferent? How is Troy doing with a new baby around?

You really look great too Annette!

Laura H. said...

I am so glad I found your blog (thanks to Katy's blog). Super cute! Troy was adorable and Zada is, of course, gorgeous. I'm sad we were out of town for Halloween so Troy and Jessica couldn't hang out. Oh well. Maybe next year in IF. :)

Laura Hales