Monday, October 20, 2008

Yes, It Really Is A Girl

Zada Mae Larsen arrived on October 19, 2008 at 10:57 pm. She weighed in at an astounding 9 lbs. 7.5 oz and measured 20 1/2 inches. She and mom are both doing great.

11 comments:

GatesGang said...

Gosh I can't believe how big your babies are its amazing. You have a strong body to do that. Mine were all pretty big (9lbs., 8.4 1/2 lbs, and 8.15lbs) but you have me topped haha.
i am so glad you guys are all doing good. girls are so much fun trust me i have 3 haha.

Allison said...

Yeah, I am so glad she is here and that things are going well. She is adorable and we can't wait to see her. Kennedy wanted to know when you could bring her to our house. I told her it might not be until Christmas because you guys live so far away. She then stomped her foot and said "It's not fair!" See what you have to look forward to?? Just kidding...I am sure your little Zada Mae will never do anything like that!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see more pictures! Give Troy a big hug from us!!!

jenny~ said...

congrats on the baby girl:)

Jill W said...

What a cute little scrunched up face! And what a big girl! Congratulations!

Katyanne said...

bring on the pink :) october 19th just happens to be my half birthday!!!!! nice. well have to do another family picture before I leave in december. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Zada and I share a birthday. I'm glad SHE made it here safe and sound.

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

She is so cute!! Congrats. I love that name!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! She is cute. And what a unique name. I like it.

- said...

oh yeah! Im so glad shes here and that we got to see you guys at moscow bagel! congrats on the cute little girl!

EricandLindsaySmith said...

Congratulations!! I jealous your done, I deliver on the 7th. She is so cute and hopefully will be able to see you guys this spring. Love that you used great grandma's name. Ginger and I are planning on using Mae as the middle name also. So that will be fun to have 3 girl cousins with the same middle name. Hope Troy is handling it good. I'm sure he is in for quite a shock! :)

Branden said...

Congratulations you guys! We're glad to hear that everything went well and Zada is very beautiful.