Monday, April 28, 2008

My little man

Troy at a few weeks

Troys second birthday is coming up in July. So I thought I would do a post with some pictures of him from the last 22 months, before we head to southern Idaho for the summer. The time has gone by extremely fast. He has grown so much!


2 months



8 months

12 months


April 2008


It has been a blessing being this sweet little boy's mom! And I'm so grateful to have him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that post. I love you both so much. It is a pleasure being your husband and Troy's father.

Erika and Jason said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love your family picturs also. I think they turned out great. Just let me know when you get back and we can get something on your board with vinyl lettering.

Jill W said...

I was thinking about doing the same thing recently with Lucy's photos. Great minds think alike! He's such a sweet, cute boy!

- said...

what a cutie! we are gonna miss you guys! Im pretty sure you'll be gone before I get home. my sister surprised me and came up last weekend so thats why I didnt' call you back -sorry. have a safe trip and keep in touch!

Andrea said...

I love you family pictures. They turned out great! Troy is sure handsome. I'm so happy for your family. I bet you are either done or just about done with another year of law school. How exciting! Cory is busy studying for the boards this summer, and has one more school quarter to go. We'll move to Michigan in August to start two years of rotations. Crazy lives we lead. I sure do miss you, Annette. I had the weirdest memory pop into my head the other day...you ad I were in 6th grade, and just found out we'd made the cheerleading team..I was at your house and we were riding your four wheeler around being crazy because we were so excited that we made the team...it was such a huge deal...funny, huh? What goofballs we all were back then....okay, so I'm still a goofball...