We are expecting again! I am due in October. We are pretty excited. Luckily, I do not get morning sickness with my pregnancies. (I know many of you hate me) I'm exhausted, and have some frequent headaches, but nothing too serious. I also get somewhat emotional. I knew I was pregnant when I started crying during an Oprah episode the other day. In my defense, it was a really sad story about a little girl with cancer, but I can usually keep it together. I have been craving Mexican food with this pregnancy, don't know why. Chips and salsa are heavenly to me.
We tell Troy that our new baby is in Mommy's tummy and he waves and says 'Hi bebe', but I'm sure it will be quite the shocker for him. They will be 2 years and 3 months apart. Good timing I think, but my opinion could change in October. I think we will be moving him from his crib to his big boy bed this summer, so if any of you have any advice please let me know. I am fearful that he won't lay down if he is not caged in.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Announcing. . .
Posted by Annette at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats! Our dates are SO close! It is so crazy how many Moscow has beens or those still in Moscow are pregnant! I am so excited for you and jealous that you aren't sick. The no energy stinks! Sorry about the headaches! YEAH!
ConGratS!! I am so happy for you guys!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! That is awesome! Now I'm going to get all baby-hungry agian...I'm glad you don't get morning sickness. I was lucky to rarely have it with Natalie. I craved things like Broccoli and peas, and never once wanted icecream...wierd, huh? BTW, Troy is a stupendous dancer.
I am so excited for you guys. You are a great mom and I know that Troy with have fun being a big brother.
Yea! Congratulations! that is really exciting- so October that means you like what around 2 months or so? How cool- I hope your around in the summer for a while so we can see your belly grow. congrats again! thats excting. I dont know what to do about swithcing to a normal bed. we're probably gonna be doing the same thing in the near future. Im defianatley gonna get one of those bed gate things to go along one side and the other side against the wall! my sister has her 2yr old daughters bed just on the floor that way if she rolls off its no big deal.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. We can't wait to see another cute little Larsen around.
I'm so excited for you! You are so lucky not to have any morning sickness! Troy will have so much fun! It is so fun to see two of your kids playing together.
Oh congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!
Hey congrats. Erika likes to brag that she knew you were pregnant. I don't know how!!! but she insists its NOT because she thought you looked fat...so don't worry about that. I don't know if there is a great age between siblings. I think the age different and how well it goes differs with their current ages. My two are 17 months apart but are great friends but fight like crazy with one another. So they might be frienemies when their older or really close. But my sister who was 6 years older than me hated my gutz till I was 18 years old...now we are best friends. So it just depends...the hardest part is trying to figure out how to put one in the car without the other running in the streets. And the bed situation...it will be rough for a while but just keep at it and find a routine that works for him and stick to it. And learn the best time to put him to bed. if its too early he wont want to sleep but if he is too tired he might not be easy either. Just a learning thing like everything else. Good Luck and Congrats again.
Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! Two is so much fun, and I'm sure Troy will be a great older brother!
Post a Comment