Alyssa had a mini class last night, and now I'm going to have to start scrapbooking. I think it's a great idea to display them in frames. I'm just planning on switching mine out. . .mmmm . . every 6 months or something. And maybe I'll craft something a little more permanent, if I get around to it. Thanks Alyssa!
Friday, April 25, 2008
scrapbooking
Posted by Annette at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute! And is Troy into sniffing markers now? :-) I'll have to remember that, and maybe give him a marker in church on Sunday!
SO cute! You did a great job.
those are super cute scrap-pages framed! I have one in the bathroom but I always want updated ones as well good luck with the move if I dont see you Im leaving this tuesday.
Your pages turned out really cute! Have a great summer, and we will see you in August!
Post a Comment