Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer

We are in southern Idaho for the summer. That is why I haven't posted lately. Sorry for all of you that are interested in my exciting life. Here are some things we've been up too: Branding calves,


my sisters wedding,

Playing cowboy,


Saying good-bye to a missionary,

And of course watching a little TV. This shows you how good of a mother I am.

We have also started an internship and went to bless a new baby cousin. It is nice to be closer to family for all these events! This coming week Troy and I are going to start going to summer reading time at the library and next week we will start swimming lessons. No, I didn't think about my figure in a bathing suit when I signed us up.

We also had an ultrasound this week. We were kind of dissappointed because our baby was being shy, but the ultrasound technician THINKS its a girl. She's only 75 percent sure sooooo maybe we will hang on to all the little boy clothes from Troy and go easy on the pink.

7 comments:

Michael and Marisa said...

I am glad to finally "hear" from you guys! It has been so lonely! No one is here! I hope you are having an awesome summer!
Congrats on the maybe girl! I am so excited for you guys!

Natalie said...

Glad you are having fun! That will be so fun to have a girl! CONGRATS!! They are great! Sorry your little one was being so shy! Ours was very immodest!

Michael and Marisa said...

I love all the new pics! especially the cowboy ones, reminds me of someone else! haha

The Weldon Family said...

Congrats on a girl! How exciting! We were told Ross has some really cute dresses from Carters and stuff. I bet Troy won't know what to do with all the pink stuff! I hope you are feeling well!

Mindy said...

Hey Annette! Troy is so cute! And congrats on having another soon. I hope they are right that it's a girl. That would be fun.
I have a blog too, but it badly needs updated. You can check it out anyway: wilandmindy.blogspot.com
Between blogspot, myspace, and facebook it is hard to keep things updated with a full time job and things around the house.
Anyway, it was good seeing you for a few minutes at Melissa's reception.

- said...

oh Im sure thats frustrating not to know for sure. My sister is in the same boat right now. she has another appt july second ( her 3 ultrsound to find out) its good to see what you & troy are up to !

Branden said...

Teddy! What's up bud. It was great to talk to you today and sweet to finally find your guys' blog. Troy is a very cute kid, I especially enjoyed the video of him being a quarterback. Keep in touch bro and I'll talk to you later.