Here are some updates on her. . .
Zada adores Troy and is constantly trying to keep up with him. Which may be why Zada is walking! Yay!
Zada is not a picky eater. Zada will eat anything, but watermelon. She doesn't like rice, but she will still eat it.
At 9 months, she was 20 lbs 7 oz and 29 inches long. Which is bigger then Troy was at 12 months. Ted's fear of having a daughter bigger than her brother is becoming a reality. She also has her two bottom teeth with her two top teeth coming in.
She is sleeping through the night, but only giving me two 1 hour naps- if I'm lucky.
Zada makes such sweet cooing sounds that I don't remember with Troy. My favorite is a high pitched 'Oh!'
I am loving the age she is right now, the curiosity and cuteness! Couldn't love her more!
5 comments:
Annette, your pictures are beautiful. All the ones of the kids look so great. I wish I had your kind of talent! Hope your enjoying your new home, and we wish you were still our neighbors. The new ones aren't nearly as quiet.
She is such a cutie. I love those baby blue eyes of hers! Can you believe 10 months already! I can't believe it! It is such a FUN age though!
Wow! Beautiful baby. Seriously...she is gorgeous! And walking already? That's pretty amazing. Natalie didn't do that till 13 months, and Abi, won't even get up into crawling position yet. (We're not the most coordinated people ever...) You are such a good momma, Annette, and your kids are so lucky!
she is beautiful!
Oh, we miss you guys! Zada is a DOLL!!!!! I just love those rolls. Molly definitely wants to be pen pals with her "Troy Boy." It looks like you guys have been having fun, checking out all the great things to do in Idaho Falls. Give Jessica and Laura a hug for me and Molly when you see them and tell them to squeeze hard so they can hug you for me! Confusing? Just know you're loved and missed.
Post a Comment