Sunday, August 23, 2009

The last 3 weeks

Mesa Falls


Tautphaus Zoo

Alturas Lake



Youth Jam

4 comments:

Cory Dee said...

Wow! Fun stuff! Wish my last 3 weeks were like that... ;) Looks like a blast! I'm happy you are able to get out with your family so much. Summer here in Michigan is beginning to take on hints of fall, and I'm not quite ready for summer to be over yet. Miss you guys! Will you be around for Christmas?

Cory Dee said...

Whooops...this is Andrea Nelson, bu the way...guess my husband isn't logged out of his email account. Surprise!!! :)

Emily said...

Looks like you've enjoyed seeing Ted again! Congrats on surviving the bar.
How are you adjusting to your new place? I hope that you're liking it. I've been thinking of you and hoping the transition is going well for ya.

The Boyle's said...

Hey-
This is Shawn and Chelsie Boyle. Your family is sure cute. Hope you are liking Idaho Falls.