Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St George Trip

So things have been a little crazy. We went to Boise for the state basketball tournament. Then we went to St George for 6 days or so to visit my sister and her husband. We got back yesterday. Below are some pictures from that trip. The 8+ hour car ride with a 3 year old, 2 year old, and 1 year old could have been worse. They actually traveled really well. We enjoyed the weather, played outside, swam in the hot tub, and played at the parks. We visited some historical site, the temple, and did a little shopping.
Also, we should be closing on our house next week! I haven't posted any pics because my blog isn't private. But if you want to see some get me your e-mail and I can send a few your way. We started building last December and can't wait to get in it.

Playing at the park.
Feeding the ducks. Those white ones got a little close.

Troy and Paisley dancing on the air mattress.


The red rock.


These two girls had such a love-hate relationship. I think they needed their space by the time we went home.

Visiting the temple.


Hot tubbing.
Fodie and Troy bonded. They were the 'Men' on the trip.

The Diva.


4 comments:

Brandi said...

very cute! I didn't know you were building a house...CONGRATS! Send me pics of your house please! kaidnkenn@hotmail.com

Laura H. said...

Looks like fun! We sure have missed having you around though. I'm excited to see your new place. Send picts please! Oh, and I've lost my cell charger, so if you ever need to call just use our home line. :) If you need any help with the move I'd be happy to - even if you need someone to take your kiddos.

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

I didn't know you were building. Where? I wanna see pictures too... irawski@hotmail.com I'm so jealous, I want a house so bad. We have one year left then we can start thinking about grown up things like a house! FUN! And YES Troy, Jesus does love the people in Idaho Falls!!! P.S. I want to still read your blog when you go private, please add me!

Michael and Marisa said...

You guys were so close! Next time give us a call and we will meet up with ya :)
I would love to see pics of your house too! Congrats!