Seeing these pictures made me miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big Zada is getting. She and Troy must be having a blast together. I look forward to when Liesel is a little older--I think she and Molly will get along better, then...
I love these! Your kids are so cute! The picture of Troy sledding down the hill with that guy wearing glasses is SO fun! His face is priceless. :) Hope you guys are well over there in Idaho Falls.
2 comments:
Seeing these pictures made me miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big Zada is getting. She and Troy must be having a blast together. I look forward to when Liesel is a little older--I think she and Molly will get along better, then...
I love these! Your kids are so cute! The picture of Troy sledding down the hill with that guy wearing glasses is SO fun! His face is priceless. :) Hope you guys are well over there in Idaho Falls.
Post a Comment