girls are generally on average potty trained by 2.5 while boys on average are potty trained by 3.5! You can get him used to the idea but don't force him. There is a book called potty train in a day, probably where Dr. phil stole it from :) you give them tons and tons of water and juice throughout the day so they have to go all the time. every 5 minutes you ask if they need to go and every 15 you take them in there to go. have candy in your pocket to give to him when he goes. if he wets his pants make him clean it up and also take him to every corner of the house and have him run the bathroom as if he has to go. thats it in a nutshell!!!! good luck! soren is three on friday and haven't seriously tried. Also you might have a problem if you do potty train him when the baby comes and he might revert back to wanting diapers.
Hey thanks I saw that you got your backdrop and went to the same place and found the cutest backdrop ever!!!!! and I didn't even lose all my friends list and widgets like last time :) finding that out was better than sliced bread
Potty training is so much fun. Actually, it was a little too easy with Kennedy. I have no idea what we will do with a boy, so pass the tips on and I will use them when the time comes. We know that it will be that time sooner than later. I can't believe that he is that big already.
okay, so I'm not really potty training. He does go in his potty every night before his bath, but I'm going to wait a few months probably until after Christmas break.
7 comments:
haha that is to cute. yep tink its time lol
That's so cute! Potty training is a blast. Google "Dr. Phil's Potty Training method". It's supposed to take a day. It took Lucy about 3 days.
girls are generally on average potty trained by 2.5 while boys on average are potty trained by 3.5! You can get him used to the idea but don't force him. There is a book called potty train in a day, probably where Dr. phil stole it from :) you give them tons and tons of water and juice throughout the day so they have to go all the time. every 5 minutes you ask if they need to go and every 15 you take them in there to go. have candy in your pocket to give to him when he goes. if he wets his pants make him clean it up and also take him to every corner of the house and have him run the bathroom as if he has to go. thats it in a nutshell!!!! good luck! soren is three on friday and haven't seriously tried. Also you might have a problem if you do potty train him when the baby comes and he might revert back to wanting diapers.
Hey thanks I saw that you got your backdrop and went to the same place and found the cutest backdrop ever!!!!! and I didn't even lose all my friends list and widgets like last time :) finding that out was better than sliced bread
Potty training is so much fun. Actually, it was a little too easy with Kennedy. I have no idea what we will do with a boy, so pass the tips on and I will use them when the time comes. We know that it will be that time sooner than later. I can't believe that he is that big already.
okay, so I'm not really potty training. He does go in his potty every night before his bath, but I'm going to wait a few months probably until after Christmas break.
Troy, Kennedy says you look like "Captain Underpants"! We all need a good super hero. . . you are going to be ours!!!! Love ya buddy!
Post a Comment