Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby update

So I have 3 weeks left, and I am starting to get uncomfortable. Okay maybe not 'starting to', I am uncomfortable. Although I am not as uncomfortable as I remember being with Troy. I haven't gained as much weight and I am not retaining as much water either. I kind of wish I had taken some pictures of myself when I was pregnant with Troy so I could compare. But I have no pictures. The one that I had I threw away, it made me sick. That is why there are no belly pics on this blog.

I must be getting a little more irritable as I get more uncomfortable. I told Ted the other night that I was tired of being pregnant. He said ' I'm tired of you being pregnant too, honey.' Poor guy. Sleeping is getting hard. Between the bathroom breaks and adjusting the pillows in the right place I never feel like I have enough sleep. I have tried to tell Troy that we are going to be bringing home a baby in a few weeks, but I'm not sure he really understands. I am hopeful that this baby will come early since I am measuring 2 weeks bigger compared to how far along I am. But I will probably go right up to my due date like I did with Troy. So there it is, the complaining of a big pregnant lady.

Also, for those who missed it, it is suppose to be a girl. They didn't get a very good look. I even tried to have another ultrasound 3 or 4 weeks ago and the doctor couldn't see anything. So I will be bringing some pink and little blue to the hospital.

7 comments:

Jill W said...

I can't wait to find out what you have and see the pictures! Good luck with the last three weeks!

Família Santos said...

Yay! You are almost done...just think about the end result, not all this leading up to it!!

Allison said...

I SOOO feel your pain!! I absolutely hated the last little bit of my pregnancy with Garrett. (Oh wait, I hated the whole thing!) I remember feeling like I was going to be miserable FOREVER! Now that Garrett's 5 months, I just can't comprehend how fast the time has gone!

We are excited to meet the new little Larsen baby! We better be a the top of the calling list when this baby arrives. Good luck and we love you all! Give Troy a hug from us!

Camile said...

Yeah, that last month is just not very fun - so uncomfortable. That's funny about Ted saying he was also sick of you being pregnant. The poor guys put up with a lot! Good luck, I hope your baby comes a little early too.

GatesGang said...

aww you poor thing i so know how your feel. i was just there a few months ago with Natalia. Just be patient and say prayers and it will all be worth it. Thats what Ryan had to keep reminding me. Troy was huge so I am sure this one will be also by the sounds of it. Good luck with everything sweety

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you commented so I can start spying on you! Those last weeks are hard. Out of 2 kids the farthest I have made it was 36 and a half weeks and I was miserable. Good luck! Maybe he/she will be early!

Andrea said...

Wow! You're almost done! I still have till January. I'm so excited for you though. Little girls are so much fun! We are super excited to have our second baby girl. I feel for you on the uncomfortable-ness. Not fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your little one decides to make an early suprise appearance. I remember thinking with Natalie after 37 weeks that I would be totally fine with her coming 2 or 3 weeks early, and lucky me, she came 2 weeks early. :) So I'll try to send some mojo your way. I sure do miss you, and wish we lived closer. Take care, Nettie!