Friday, March 7, 2008

Is it spring yet?



Today was the last day of our swimming lessons! Now we will have to wait until summer. Troy really enjoyed them. He loved jumping off the edge to me and for one lesson they got out life jackets. He didn't want me to take it off!



It was also nice outside today so we got to go to the park. This is great for Troy. I can already tell he will be able to do more things this summer compared to last. He is much more independent when it comes to climbing up things and sliding down them. Troy would much rather be outside than in. I had a really hard time getting him into the car to come home though. He can really tell me 'no'!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahhhh...the pool! Natalie also loves this particular water feature, and Cory and I love taking her there. This summer, I want to give her baby swim lessons. It looks like you a enjoyed it! I'm with you: I can't wait for warmer weather and more outside activities. Natalie is an out-of-doors fan, and from the looks of Troy's atv, it looks like he is too. :)

Camile said...

I had no idea you were doing swimming lessons with Troy! I wish I would have known so we could have done it with you guys. I'll have to get the details from you. Sounds like fun!

Natalie said...

Hi there! I cannot believe how grown up Troy is. It hardly seems like we have been away that long! Looks like you are having fun. HUGS! Natalie Call