Do you think we need to work on our Table Manners?
He's such a cute kid! Sorry I took off and didn't get to finish my story! I tell you the rest thursday! its too long to write. take care
He makes me laugh! What a cute kid. How are you doing? It seems like life in Moscow is still great! Glad that I found your blog too!
Love that picture! I promise my girls are worse.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's such a cute kid! Sorry I took off and didn't get to finish my story! I tell you the rest thursday! its too long to write. take care
He makes me laugh! What a cute kid. How are you doing? It seems like life in Moscow is still great! Glad that I found your blog too!
Love that picture! I promise my girls are worse.
Post a Comment