Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


During the Summer of 2003, Ted and I met at a Church institute class. A friend of ours set us up. I was told it was a group activity, but somehow it ended up being Ted and I plus another couple. Still Ted was terrified of me. He never ask for my number so I finally called him. 6 months later we got married. Good thing I took the initiative.




It's hard to believe that this was over 4 years ago.
Don't let the clear skies fool you,
it was really cold that November day.




I had to throw in a few bridal pictures. That was the last day I really got dressed up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so hot, lucky I married you.

Michael and Marisa said...

Very pretty pictures! And Ted's comment made Michael laugh, I thought it was very nice. haha
-Marisa