Troy loves football. He loves watching BYU highlights on Youtube, especially the victories over Utah. More importantly, however, he loves to play football. This is exclusive footage of his earliest snaps at QB. Remember to turn the music off at the bottom of the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you figured the videos out I am impressed! it took us a LLLOOOONNNGGG time to get that far.
-Marisa
ha ha that is so cool,and me and mel laughed so hard. It never gets old i think we watched it like 10 times over and over. We miss you guys!
LOVE uncle Allen
aunt Melissa
Hey Ted, Annette and Troy, I it good to see your blog and how big and cute Troy is getting. Hope things are going well with school and all else.
-Jacob
Oh, and can I have Troy on my fantasy team?
We laughed till we cried! Is there anything cuter? We love and miss you lots!
- Grandma Peck
Post a Comment