Today was Troy's first day of Kindergarten! He was SO excited and SO ready. We walked him to his school, and I watched him line up with his class. And I was just fine. . . until his teacher told them all to turn and wave good-bye to their moms. I was glad I had my sunglasses on.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Kindergarten
Posted by Annette at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is hard to believe Troy is old enough to go to school. Zada sure has grown up to. I am sure it is sad when they start school :(
Oh, what cute kids!!! Troy = Mini Ted; Zada = Mini Annette! We miss you guys so much. Molly started preschool this fall (she missed the K deadline by a few days), and I had the same experience as you! Tears shed by Mommy, and none by Molly. :)
Post a Comment