Monday, June 7, 2010

A month after we moved into our beautiful, new home, Ted got a job offer. We took it for a number of reasons, including pay, benefits, and it's closer to family. It was a hard decision and I'm seriously going to miss our house. We hope it sells soon.

This is the little entryway.

Living Room.
This is my favorite, the kitchen.



Troy's room.

Zada's room.

I had plans for this house (like decorating) but they will be moved on to the next one.

6 comments:

etreiersen said...

How sad to leave such a beautiful home, but how exciting for a new job.Congratulations! I am sure it will be nice to be closer to family.

- said...

it is a gorgeous home! good luck with the new job : )

Emily said...

Wow, I bet you have a lot of mixed emotions right now. I'm glad you'll be closer to family-- I'm sure it will be worth leaving your beautiful home. Congratulations!

Meg said...

Welcome to the greener pasture:)

Nicole said...

It sounds like your life is full of all kinds of excitement. Congrats on the better job offer. Will you email me where you are heading to? Good luck selling your beautiful home.

Katyanne said...

I hope you don't get any greef selling so quickly after buying. I know with our loan we would have all sorts of fees if we sold within 3 years or something...and we would have to give back that nice tax credit.

congrats!!!! good luck!!!!! and PS it was a nice looking house!!!