Monday, April 5, 2010

Dropping the Ball

For the last week or so I have been SO sick. I haven't been this sick for years. Between moving and my illness I've dropped the ball lately. For Ted's birthday, he went and picked himself up a present. He actually got himself something he wanted, but still. For Easter the kids were lucky to get baskets. No coloring eggs, easter egg hunts, Easter dinner or decorations. Poor guys. I'm starting to feel better now and I think we are put together in our new home. I never want to move again. What a pain! Here are some pictures from our blah Easter.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick! Sounds like you had it pretty bad. I'm so excited that you guys are in your new house. I'm glad to know that life does go on after law school. I'm getting pretty nervous to enter into that part of our life. We are getting ready to run to Pullman again...it got me thinking about you and missing you. You and your family look so great. I hope you continue to get better!

Erika and Jason said...

That sort of sounds like the Easter at our house. I got the flu so bad I have never had it this bad in my whole life and I feel so bad for you! I hope that you continue to get better.

Kim said...

Annette! I'm so sorry you've been sick! I'm glad you're feeling better. How do you like your new place?! We miss you! Molly always enjoys seeing pics of Troy.