Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Official. . .

Ted is a Lawyer! We found out that he passed the Bar a couple of weeks ago, and on the 1st of October we went over to Boise so he could be sworn in. Yippee! So, yeah. . . wow. . . we are officially done with school. . . weird.
Troy (oh, so obviously) didn't want to be in this picture.

9 comments:

Katyanne said...

yeah kind of weird that Craig's class is now official when Craig's been working now for more than 6 months :) We are so glad Craig didn't let that nancy (school councilor) chick talk him out of graduating early. Glad Ted is catching up and hopefully we'll see you guys in a house soon enough.

CONGRATS TED!!!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations Ted & Annette! Going through school is definetly a team effort. Hope all is well in Idaho Falls with the new job and everything. We miss you guys!

Kim said...

Congrats, Ted! And to you, too, Annette. I can't wait to be officially done with school. How does Ted like his job? Do you like where you live? Miss you!

Brandi said...

Congrats T-Ed!

EricandLindsaySmith said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you (slightly jealous though) :). J/K We're enjoying this 3L stuff. It has been a lot more laid back than the previous two years. And next summer I'll be hanging out in UT while Randy slaves away at Barbri. I hope you are doing well. I sure miss our runs Annette and seeing you and the kids out at the playground.

Whitney said...

Yeah Teddy! That is so great! It seems like just yesterday we were eating cookie dough out of my parents freezer and now you are a real grown up lawyer! Crazy!

Tiffany said...

Hey Annette! I'm glad to see that someone besides Josh's mom is reading my blog! :) It seems like just yesterday we were all in school at BYUI. Now you guys can start raking in the big $$$!!! Are you in Idaho Falls now?

Andrea said...

Sorry this is so late, but CONGRATS!!!! I'm so very happy for you and your family. It must be so awesome to finally be done with school. Yay!!