The pictures say most of it but in case I missed some moments during the break. . . driving, driving, snow, food, presents, snow, snow, snow, food, sledding, presents, food, food, snow, driving. . . driving.
Snow, WOW!
At least the snow is good for something
Road report for Idaho Christmas Day. Red is bad. We were supposed to make it to my parents house to talk to my brother who is on a mission. We didn't make it in time.
Zada and cousin, Paisley, in their adorable matching hats
Road report for Idaho Christmas Day. Red is bad. We were supposed to make it to my parents house to talk to my brother who is on a mission. We didn't make it in time.Some Christmas presents. Now Troy doesn't have to use my kitchen bowls as football helmets.
5 comments:
what a great day it looks like you had on christmas. sorry to hear you didn't get to talk to your bro. how is he doing? ya we know how it was on christmas day we made it the 1/4 of a mile to my parents and that was enough for me lol.
I think those are my shorts. That is hilarious!
That Idaho map is pretty amazing! I'm glad you guys made it back safe. I love Zada's cute flower hat and Troy's basketball outfit is adorable!!
I don't remember what the website was called that we got our bike trailer/stroller from, sorry. I know that I just googled "bike trailer" and just looked at a bunch of different sites. That's the most I can remember (I would look at the bike trailer itself, but it's packed away for the winter.) I think it's an InStep trailer. Good luck!
Ok I am still cracking up (with tears in my eyes I might add) after reading the "Troy's Hero" story. You guys are so cute.
Oh my gosh! Do you remember us...your old next-door neighbors? Yahtzee has never been the same without you guys! We are glad to have found you in the blogging world. Your kiddos are so cute. Our blog is: www.theespnzone.blogspot.com
Hope things are going well!
-Paul and Erin Neville
Post a Comment