So summer is almost over. Here are some things that I missed blogging about while we were away from home.
I love Troy's tan line from his sandals. We have worn them every single day. I should include a picture of them because they are so disgusting. They are going to hit the dumpster when there is no more warm weather.
Twin Falls Temple Open House
This picture is kinda funny because Troy is looking at his feet. He really just wanted to run on the rocks and not stop for a picture. I hope we didn't disturb the spirit too much by taking a two year old through. He wasn't as reverent as everyone else!
Troys Second Birthday
I made him a train cake. We celebrated with aunts, uncles, and grandparents. He enjoyed the presents, and I can tell that Christmas will be really fun this year. I can't believe he is two! His vocabulary is growing and we really have to watch what we say. He likes to say 'Do it' meaning-I will do it. He is becoming very independent.
4 comments:
Great tan line, Troy! Can you believe how fast they grow up?!
I can't believe how dark Troy's hair is....in the middle of summer too!!!! looks like he's getting his daddy's locks.
i remember when vanessa turned 2 i was so depressed my baby turned 2 now she's almost 8 time flies so fast enjoy it. aww we took 3 kids through your 2 year old wasnt as bad as some i saw thankfully not mine haha.
I sounds like you have had a good summer I can't wait till I get to see you again.
Post a Comment